Our attorneys are dedicated to helping you get justice
Johnson Greer Law Group is dedicated to handling cases involving abuse, negligence, injury and death. Whether an injury was caused by the negligence of another person, nursing home abuse, medical negligence, vehicular or criminal events, we provide victims and their families with humane treatment, fair compensation, justice and dignity.
Learn more about our attorneys:
If you or a loved one was harmed as a result of negligence, it’s important to know your rights. We offer a free consultation. Our attorneys are ready to discuss your case and how we can help you get the justice you deserve. Contact us today to schedule a time that works for you.
Questions people often ask us
- What if I can’t afford legal fees?
- How do I know whether I have a case that can really win in court?
- If I hire your firm, who will handle my case?
- What areas do you serve?
- Can you give me references?
- How much will it cost to meet with you and evaluate my case?
- If I’m in Georgia, Florida or Pennsylvania, but I don’t live near your office for me to visit with you, can you still handle my case?
- What do you need from me to get started?
- What happens if my suit is rejected by the judge? How much will I have to pay?
- I have heard of attorney-client privilege, but what does it mean? When does it start?
- How long will it take to resolve my case?
- I have heard that the lawyers get all the money in these cases. Is that true?
- If I hire you to take my case, does that automatically mean we are going to court?
- If we file a lawsuit, does that automatically mean we are going to court and having a trial?
- What will I be asked to do after I hire you?
- I have a personal injury situation which is kind of unusual, can you still help me?
If you hire us, our services are provided on a contingency fee basis. That means that you do not pay us any money upfront. We only receive an attorney fee if we are successful in your case. If we are unsuccessful for any reason, you do not owe us anything.
All cases are important, and we know you would not be looking to hire a lawyer unless it is serious. Our consultation is free, so we can evaluate the strength of your case and likelihood of success together.
If you hire us, one of our attorneys will personally handle your case from start to finish.
We serve the entire state of Georgia. We also serve Florida and Pennsylvania.
A consultation with one of our attorneys is free, and if you hire us and we have the privilege of helping you, we do not receive an attorney fee unless we are successful settling your case or winning at trial.
Yes, absolutely. We understand life’s daily demands, and we are willing to meet you at your home or a more convenient location of your choice.
Just a moment of your time to get to know you and learn the facts of your case to see how we can help. If you hire us, then we will start fighting for your case.
Nothing. If the case is unsuccessful for any reason, you will not owe us any attorney fees or costs.
This is an important concept that protects others from ever being allowed to know what you discuss with your attorney. This protection begins right away as soon as you talk with us.
The time it takes to receive justice in your case can vary widely. Our justice system can be unpredictable. It could be as short as a few months or as long as a few years. However, regardless of the time, we are committed to your case for as long as it takes, but we always do our very best to resolve your case successfully in the shortest time possible.
No, that is not true. In fact, we pride ourselves on ensuring this does not happen in our cases. We never let our clients receive less in a settlement than the attorney fee amount.
No. In fact, we will do everything possible to reach out to who caused your injury or loss and attempt to resolve your case successfully before filing a lawsuit.
No. In fact, the overwhelming majority of cases resolve in some way before ever getting to trial. Your case can still be settled before trial even if we have to file a lawsuit.
You will simply be asked to keep in touch with us periodically so we know how you are doing and if there have been any changes since we last spoke. Otherwise, we will keep you updated on important events in your case and we will prepare you and be with you for all events you are required to attend such as your deposition and trial if your case cannot be settled prior to filing a lawsuit.
Every case is unique, but our job is to evaluate the facts of your case where the law can provide you just compensation no matter how unusual or unique.